It's the moment we've all been waiting for. It's finally here. The new 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS. And yes, it's incredible!
Take a look at these stats:
- 4.0-liter flat-six hanging off the back end
- 500 horsepower
- 338 lb-ft of torque
- 22 pounds lighter than the GT3
- Zero-to-60-mph time at 3.1 seconds
- Zero-to-124-mph run at 10.9 seconds
- Quarter-mile at 11.2 seconds
- 7-minute, 20-second lap time on the Nürburgring
Everything has been taken to the extreme. Including the materials. For example, the roof is a double-bubble design made from magnesium. The trunk and hood are made from carbon fiber panels also.
We really enjoyed this video from Motor Trend about the GT3 RS:
Check out the pics below of this incredible machine being prepped for delivery (look at the size of those MASSIVE rear wheels!):
Are you interested in this vehicle or one similar? Let us know what you're looking for below and we'll be happy to assist you any way we can.